Railway Preservation News
https://www.rypn.org/forums/

Phone number for Power Parts
https://www.rypn.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=9322
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Bob Yarger [ Sat Jan 17, 2004 12:59 pm ]
Post subject:  Placerville project

Some information on the narrow gauge effort going on at Placerville, CA.

http://www.mtdemocrat.com/news/loco012199.shtml
ryarger@rypn.org

Author:  o anderson [ Mon Jan 19, 2004 9:29 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Placerville project

> Some information on the narrow gauge effort
> going on at Placerville, CA.

Actually, Bob, this is yet another 3' gauge project in the Sierra foothills, and I do believe there is a connection with the former Camino line here as well. I have tried to contact the Georgetown group but have struck out each time. Eventually I'll have to get up there and ask around a bit.

Author:  BobK [ Fri Apr 02, 2004 10:22 am ]
Post subject:  Phone number for Power Parts

Phone and address for Power Parts, used to be ABC Rail.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/