| Railway Preservation News https://www.rypn.org/forums/ |
|
| Interchange Upgrades https://www.rypn.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=9396 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Hume Kading [ Mon Apr 12, 2004 12:06 am ] |
| Post subject: | Interchange Upgrades |
Sorry for the downtime today. Was making some changes to the database in preparation for the new software and I messed up, and during the process of fixing the mistake, which involved moving many files out of back up and on to the server, the Internet crashed. It was a big mess. Anyway, got it all fixed. The entire database isn't back online yet but it should be by tomorrow morning. Should be nothing but smooth sailing until we make the move to the new software in a couple of weeks. Then I'm certain something will go wrong:) Railway Preservation News hkading@rypn.org |
|
| Author: | Andrew Martin [ Mon Apr 12, 2004 5:59 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Interchange Upgrades |
> Sorry for the downtime today. > Was making some changes to the database in > preparation for the new software and I > messed up, and during the process of fixing > the mistake, which involved moving many > files out of back up and on to the server, > the Internet crashed. Hey Hume That is ok we expect problems to crop up. I especially know about computer and software problems since I have been involved with computers and the Internet for over 10 years now Keep up the good work Andrew Martin TWVRPS > It was a big mess. > Anyway, got it all fixed. The entire > database isn't back online yet but it should > be by tomorrow morning. Should be nothing > but smooth sailing until we make the move to > the new software in a couple of weeks. Then > I'm certain something will go wrong:) amartin@wlu.edu |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|