| Railway Preservation News https://www.rypn.org/forums/ |
|
| Illinois Central 0-6-0 #3504 https://www.rypn.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=9429 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Greg S [ Thu Apr 15, 2004 5:48 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Illinois Central 0-6-0 #3504 |
I've got the builder plate from Illinois Central 0-6-0 #3504 built May 1921. I'm looking for a photograph of this locomotive to place next the my plate on the wall. Any help would be appreciated. I used to have Bud Laws' e-mail but I've lost it and don't have access to the pictures newsgroup. Thanks Greg S Columbus, O greg@skittercreek.com |
|
| Author: | Jim Herron [ Thu Apr 15, 2004 10:39 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Illinois Central 0-6-0 #3504 |
Hreg- IC 3500 class engines were 0-8-0's. I have the whistle from 3501. -Jim Herron |
|
| Author: | Ron Muldowney [ Sat Apr 17, 2004 11:42 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Illinois Central 0-6-0 #3504 |
Hi Greg, I met H. K. Vollrath from Kansas City last April at the live steam railroad meet in Texas. I know that he still sells photos that he had taken from 1938? on. I do know that he has found photos for other collectors. I will look around and try to find his address for you. I would suggest that you try to upgrade that Alco plate to a NYC Hudson or a UP 4-6-6-4!! steamfan@crusoe.net |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|