It is currently Wed Sep 30, 2026 8:08 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Illinois Central 0-6-0 #3504
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2004 5:48 pm 

I've got the builder plate from Illinois Central 0-6-0 #3504 built May 1921. I'm looking for a photograph of this locomotive to place next the my plate on the wall.

Any help would be appreciated. I used to have Bud Laws' e-mail but I've lost it and don't have access to the pictures newsgroup.

Thanks

Greg S

Columbus, O

greg@skittercreek.com


  
 
 Post subject: Re: Illinois Central 0-6-0 #3504
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2004 10:39 pm 

Hreg-

IC 3500 class engines were 0-8-0's.
I have the whistle from 3501.

-Jim Herron


  
 
 Post subject: Re: Illinois Central 0-6-0 #3504
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2004 11:42 pm 

Hi Greg, I met H. K. Vollrath from Kansas City last April at the live steam railroad meet in Texas. I know that he still sells photos that he had taken from 1938? on. I do know that he has found photos for other collectors. I will look around and try to find his address for you. I would suggest that you try to upgrade that Alco plate to a NYC Hudson or a UP 4-6-6-4!!

steamfan@crusoe.net


  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to: