| Railway Preservation News https://www.rypn.org/forums/ |
|
| Interchange Database https://www.rypn.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=9443 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Hume Kading [ Sun Apr 18, 2004 3:06 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Interchange Database |
For those of you who may care I had converted the old WWWBoard Interchange postings to the current Webbbs format and put them into the online database. This meant everything ever posted on the Interchange, that didn't get deleted before being backed up anyway, was online. Today, going thru some of those old posts I noticed the conversion process had mostly worked, but certain key information was omitted duirng the conversion process. So, I deleted the old WWWBoard posts until I can figure out what's wrong with the conversion process and fix it. They will be restored eventually as time permits. Railway Preservation News hkading@rypn.org |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|