Railway Preservation News
https://www.rypn.org/forums/

B&O Museum Curator Departs
https://www.rypn.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=9615
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Skeeter [ Sat May 08, 2004 7:27 pm ]
Post subject:  B&O Museum Curator Departs

Just got word that Shawn Herne, the long-time Curator of the B&O Museum, has departed for another museum job at the Babe Ruth Museum in Baltimore. Does anybody know if they will be hiring a replacement? skeeter

Author:  Superheater@rrmail.com [ Sat May 08, 2004 10:35 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: B&O Museum Curator Departs

> Just got word that Shawn Herne, the
> long-time Curator of the B&O Museum, has
> departed for another museum job at the Babe
> Ruth Museum in Baltimore. Does anybody know
> if they will be hiring a replacement?
> skeeter

Skeeter, do I know you?

superheater@rrmail.com

Author:  Skeeter [ Sun May 09, 2004 9:25 am ]
Post subject:  Re: B&O Museum Curator Departs

Yes, it's Skeeter Bowditch from the Oklahoma Valley Railway Museum. you've responded to a few of my posts here before. skeeter
> Skeeter, do I know you?

Author:  Skeeter [ Sun May 09, 2004 9:28 am ]
Post subject:  Re: B&O Museum Curator Departs

I met you at the Middletown & Hummelstown where you're a volunteer--I know who you are. Somebody there told me your name. skeeter

> Yes, it's Skeeter Bowditch from the Oklahoma
> Valley Railway Museum. you've responded to a
> few of my posts here before. skeeter

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/