| Railway Preservation News https://www.rypn.org/forums/ |
|
| Lufkin roundhouse?
https://www.rypn.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=9707 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Bob Yarger [ Tue May 18, 2004 11:20 am ] |
| Post subject: | Lufkin roundhouse? |
The Trainorders link below shows only a thumbnail photo (if you're not a member) of an SP (T&NO) 2-8-0 in front of a roundhouse, that I think may be the one at Lufkin, Texas. I've seen this photo somewhere else on the internet, but can't remember where. Last I knew, the roundhouse (about 5 stalls) was still standing at Lufkin, an empty concrete shell that looked in reasonable shape. Does anyone know if the roundhouse is still standing, or any possible plans for it? http://www.trainorders.com/discussion/read.php?10,730704 ryarger@rypn.org |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|