It is currently Wed Sep 30, 2026 2:21 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Thank you Linn Moedinger
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2004 11:05 am 

Just a note to you to say a special Thank You for the kindness shown to me in the matter of the Sunbeam Headlight.
I am building a kitbashed form of and Allen Mogul to make Morehead and North Fork #9.

I have sent you the address off line.

Maybe someday, I will get to meet you again in Strasburg.

jd johnson



mnfrailhist@hotmail.com


  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to: