| Railway Preservation News https://www.rypn.org/forums/ |
|
| Railway lines through Rochelle, IL. https://www.rypn.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=37267 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | bristolian [ Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:47 am ] |
| Post subject: | Railway lines through Rochelle, IL. |
Good afternoon everyone, I wonder if someone could help me, please. I'm after somewhere where I can find information regarding line speeds and gradient profiles, and the signals used, for the stretches of line that run through Rochelle, IL. I'm hoping to create a route for Train Simulator 2015. I'm hoping to use Goolge Maps overlays for the track layout, but I need more detailed information, as mentioned above. Thank you, in advance. Very Best Wishes, Bob. |
|
| Author: | patentable [ Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:32 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Railway lines through Rochelle, IL. |
I have no idea of the information you're looking for, but, you might try, if you haven't done so already - post on the trains.com forum for the Rochelle camera. Lots of fans watch the cam - and go to the park and someone might have the information you request. Unfortunately I think you might have to be a Trains subscriber to gain access tot he cam and the forum? Good luck getting the information you're looking for. Bob |
|
| Author: | bristolian [ Fri Oct 31, 2014 4:25 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Railway lines through Rochelle, IL. |
patentable wrote: I have no idea of the information you're looking for, but, you might try, if you haven't done so already - post on the trains.com forum for the Rochelle camera. Lots of fans watch the cam - and go to the park and someone might have the information you request. Unfortunately I think you might have to be a Trains subscriber to gain access tot he cam and the forum? Good luck getting the information you're looking for. Bob Hello Bob, Many thanks for your suggestion - yes, I'm already a subscriber to Trains, so I can view the camera happily (that's what got me into this predicament!). Very Best Wishes, Bob. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|