It is currently Tue Sep 29, 2026 1:35 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: What to my wondering eyes should appear...
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2004 11:06 pm 

northbound on I-15 at 0910H this morning twenty eight miles south of Provo, UT a flatbed semi with four (or was it five?) steam engine driver/axle sets. I was southbound at the time, already late for my first patients, so I couldn't U-turn to give "chase".

Is someone in So. California sending the sets back east for servicing or what?

sc 'doc' lewis

Heber Valley Railroad
utweyesguy@aol.com


  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to: