It is currently Sun Oct 04, 2026 2:29 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Mark I Video
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 9:06 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 10, 2004 11:30 am
Posts: 1263
Location: Eagan, MN
I am sorry to report that Marc Balkin, owner of Mark I Video, which produced a number of truly great rail videos, passed away Saturday night of pneumonia and congestive heart failure.


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Mark I Video
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 9:44 pm 

Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2004 5:19 pm
Posts: 2701
Location: Sackets Harbor, NY
My condolences to Marcs family. He was a good freind and a very talented and dedicated professional who loved railroading very much.
He shall be truly missed. R.I.P.
Ross Rowland


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Mark I Video
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 9:09 am 

Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2004 11:07 am
Posts: 630
This is sad news:

From Train Orders:

Marc Balkin, of Marc I Video, died of pneumonia recently while hospitalized.
The funeral arrangements are as follows:
10:30 a.m. Tuesday, December 5

Wein and Wein; a.k.a Gutterman-Musciant Funeral Home
402 Park Street
Hackensack NJ

201 - 489 - 3800
800 - 322 - 0533

Bob H


Offline
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to: