It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:40 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Head Count for TRAIN 2000
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2000 12:23 pm 

Ok Gang, TRAIN 2000 is a month away. I made my reservations yesterday, who else is going to be there? Let's see those hands!<p>I will not be able to make the Ely trip unfortunately but I will take in the Heber Valley and the Golden Spike Ceremony. I'm looking forward to a great time with lots of great food and fellowship.<p>And I am sure the Scoutmaster from NCTM (he know who he is) is already checking out Ogden for sources where mass quantities of adult beverages can be consumed. I don't know if we'll find any Barbeque out West but maybe some Tex-Mex or Steaks can be had!<br>

aw90h@cs.com

Post subject: Re: Head Count for TRAIN 2000
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2000 1:36 pm 

heck yea, i wouldn't miss a good, ole-fashioned utah blizzard for anything! <p>i'll bring the scoutmaster with us from north cakalackie and make sure he has his compass;<p> <p><br>

Wrinnbo@aol.com

Post subject: Re: Head Count for TRAIN 2000 - Hooters Location
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2000 5:56 am 

After doing some web research, I have located the nearest Hooters to Ogden. It is 47 miles away, so we'll have to do a bit of driving to get there. I will have a rental car but we may need a designated decoy.<p>Here's the address on the Hooter's:<p>Hooters of Midvale<br>7157 South State Street <br>Midvale, UT 84092 <p>801-568-7778<br><br>

aw90h@cs.com