It is currently Mon Oct 05, 2026 6:35 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: K4 Restoration
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:10 am 

Joined: Sun May 15, 2005 2:22 pm
Posts: 1543
Randy Musselman wrote:
Hello,



...Those in this board may have read Joe's dissertation and considered it intense engineering babble that maybe regarded as overkill;...

Regards,

Randy Musselman


I found Joe's report to be very fascinating and well expressed, and I read it more than once. I'm a glutten for this kind of "intense engineering babble." I am looking forward to hearing from Joe on this latest development if he chooses to comment.

I would like to hear a little more in order to put this latest chapter into perspective. As I understand it, there are two distinct problems; one with the funding, and one with the firebox. Is one or both of these problems insurmountable, or are they just challenges that are expected to be overcome? I can see how a sudden loss of funding could be a showstopper, but I do not understand how the roof sheet problem could kill the project.

RTK


Offline
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to: