It is currently Mon Oct 05, 2026 6:35 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Y. R. E. - Political Support
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:53 pm 

Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2004 3:01 pm
Posts: 1755
Location: SouthEast Pennsylvania
co614 wrote:
I'm pleased to report that since this mornings announcement we've recieved a total of 157 e-messages.
May I be one of the first politicians to offer my best wishes and support for this patriotic venture.
James F. Boylan
Judge of Elections
Penndel Boro
Bucks County, Pennsylvania

[I get an error message if I try to post this as a reply]


Offline
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to: