It is currently Mon Oct 05, 2026 8:44 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Hot Air Balloon
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 8:28 pm 

Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2004 9:35 am
Posts: 8139
Location: Wilton, NY
First train balloon I've seen:

http://abpr.railfan.net/abprphoto.cgi?j ... 961111.jpg


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hot Air Balloon
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:33 pm 

Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2004 9:42 pm
Posts: 3013
That's pretty cool. It's actually a reasonable facsimile as well, lots of details considering it's a balloon. However, I think the valve gear has an issue or two. (Things will get real ugly about 1/2 revolution from where it is now... )


As for it being the only one... I'm sure nobody will be too surprised to see our little blue friend has also been made into a balloon.

http://www.eglobe1.com/index.php/2007/0 ... -balloons/

Scroll down a bit to find him, and sing along "He's a really useful balloon I've been told!"


Offline
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to: