It is currently Thu Oct 08, 2026 10:15 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: May 25 C&TSRR (Photos)
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 7:43 pm 

Joined: Wed Aug 25, 2004 11:08 am
Posts: 430
Location: Chama, New Mexico
May 25 C&TSRR (Photos)

Back in December when I ordered my new camera I ordered 3 lenses 1ea for Wildlife, Train Chasing & landscapes. Today I decided to try the Train Chasing lens for the 1st time. For the 1st attempt I am happy.

Click on the link for todays photos.

http://chamachoochoo.com/discussion/05-25-08ctsrr2ndday/ctsrr2ndday.htm



roger


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: May 25 C&TSRR (Photos)
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 10:23 pm 

Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:57 pm
Posts: 247
Location: Birmingham, AL
Great pics as usual Roger. My wife & I rode in Oct 2006, but no snow. She has never seen snow in person and smacked me when I showed her your snow pictures! She's wishing we were there.

I hope the rideship numbers were good for opening weekend.

Bill


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: May 25 C&TSRR (Photos)
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 10:50 am 

Joined: Wed Aug 25, 2004 11:08 am
Posts: 430
Location: Chama, New Mexico
HOD Bill wrote:
Great pics as usual Roger. My wife & I rode in Oct 2006, but no snow. She has never seen snow in person and smacked me when I showed her your snow pictures! She's wishing we were there.

I hope the rideship numbers were good for opening weekend.

Bill




I haven't heard any numbers yet. Thanks for the nice words about my photos.


roger


Offline
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to: