It is currently Mon Sep 28, 2026 3:48 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: TVRM Steam Question
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 9:46 am 

Joined: Thu May 27, 2010 4:34 pm
Posts: 17
I'm planning a trip to TN later this summer and am curious what the steam status is at TVRM. I recall reading a few months back that #610 would run out of operating days around June or would be run weekends only to extend it by a month or so. I've also seen no updates re: 630's rebuild. I'm curious as to the status of both 2-8-0's and if I plan a visit in early August can I expect to see live steam or are we looking at an all diesel TVRM this summer?


Offline
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to: