It is currently Thu Oct 01, 2026 11:25 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Big Bear Farms Honesdale Pa.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2003 12:49 pm 

Does anyone here on RYPN news know why Big Bear Farms closed down? I visited its location yesterday and it looked to be in very bad shape. I did not see their 24" Gauge 0-4-0t, but I did see the Heavyweight Coach, Vermont RY's Caboose, and various other equipment. It all needed a hand.

BEDT15@aol.com


  
 
 Post subject: Re: Big Bear Farms Honesdale Pa.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 3:36 pm 

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:45 pm
Posts: 190
Location: Boyertown, PA
Now that it has been almost twelve years since this was posted I'd like to know if anything else was removed or what has happened. According to steamlocomotive.com the 0-4-0T went back to Germany, but did anything else go anywhere?

_________________
"My train of thought derailed. There were no surviviors."


Offline
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to: