It is currently Mon Sep 28, 2026 3:48 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Hume Kading, etal - Re NTT #25
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2003 2:18 am 

Hume, I received three invitations from the Fort Worth Transportation Authority to attend the grand unveiling of the NTT Interurban Car No. 25 at the 9th & Jones Intermodal Station in downtown Fort Worth on the 25th of June at 4:00pm. I thought it was a little excessive of them to send three copies, but I noticed that one of them was addressed to you and had stuck to the back of one addressed to me. If you are sitting by your mailbox wondering where your invitation is, I've got it. Thought it would be more timely to post this message to you and invite anyone else in the Fort Worth area to drop in. They've got the canopy finished and a nice access ramp/viewing platform fixed up next to the car.

It's also my birthday, so I've been telling everyone the party is in my honor. I'm trying to figure out how to get my name on the cake. Cheap way to throw a party. ;-)

tnold@northtexastransport.org


  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hume Kading, etal - Re NTT #25
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2003 11:32 pm 

Thought it would
> be more timely to post this message to you
> and invite anyone else in the Fort Worth
> area to drop in. They've got the canopy
> finished and a nice access ramp/viewing
> platform fixed up next to the car.

Well, since I'm still up here in seattle probably be difficult to attend. But, thanks for the info. And, if anybody does go be sure and take a couple of pictures and send Rob & Boyd a couple of paragraphs to go with it for the briefs.

Railway Preservation News
hkading@rypn.org


  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to: