It is currently Mon Sep 28, 2026 3:57 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: TEA-21 Update, sort of
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2003 12:46 pm 

Greetings,

Well, I am back from my stint in Washington, and no TEA-21 Reauthorization bill yet. I am in touch with my contacts, and I will give an update when I hear something. If it comes out this session look for it in July or September, hopefully this coming month, as the Senate's target adjournment date is October 3.

On a related note, I met and had lunch with RYPN staffer Erik Ledbetter while in Washington. Erik is a great guy, and I enjoyed the opportunity to have lunch with him and chew the fat on railway preservation.


david.wilkins@inisightbb.com


  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to: