It is currently Mon Sep 28, 2026 7:00 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: NP passenger Fs
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2003 7:50 pm 

Do any of the original Northern Pacific passenger F units still exist? I know there is at least one of the freight units, but don't know if any of the passenger units survived (A or B units).

http://abpr.railfan.net/abprphoto.cgi?december02/12-11-02/BN780atMinneapolisMN5-30-76PEDefries.jpg
ryarger@rypn.org


  
 
 Post subject: Spokane? (Inland Empire NRHS)
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2003 12:40 am 

I think there is an F unit in the Spokane collection painted Lowey green. Can anyone out there confirm?

Smokebox

> Do any of the original Northern Pacific
> passenger F units still exist? I know there
> is at least one of the freight units, but
> don't know if any of the passenger units
> survived (A or B units).


"orhf dot org"


  
 
 Post subject: Re: Spokane? (Inland Empire NRHS) *PIC*
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2003 1:24 am 

> I think there is an F unit in the Spokane
> collection painted Lowey green. Can anyone
> out there confirm?

It is there (photo below). The unit is an F-9A, but I don't know about its actual history.

Frank Hicks

Preserved North American Electric Railway Cars
Image
fullparallel@wideopenwest.com


  
 
 Post subject: Re: NP passenger Fs
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2003 1:22 pm 

Isn't there an ex-NP FT unit still down in Mexico?

> Do any of the original Northern Pacific
> passenger F units still exist? I know there
> is at least one of the freight units, but
> don't know if any of the passenger units
> survived (A or B units).


  
 
 Post subject: Re: NP passenger Fs
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2003 6:13 pm 

Is there really? Any details or recent photos?

> Isn't there an ex-NP FT unit still down in
> Mexico?


rjenkins@railfan.net


  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to: