It is currently Mon Sep 28, 2026 7:04 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 106 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Reader Locations
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2003 5:34 pm 

Van Ormer, Pennsylvania
about 20 miles from Altoona!

> Hello all,

> I asked Erik if it would be OK to poll the
> readers of RYPN as to where we all live. He
> gave
> me the green light.

> So, if you would like, please respond to
> this post with your city and/or state (or
> country).

> This is purely voluntary.

> I'll go first.

> Thanks,

> Alan Levy


prrdoc1@aol.com


  
 
 Post subject: Re: Reader Locations
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2003 6:03 pm 

In the cloudy city of Binghamton, NY. I read this board almost daily and have posted responses a few times.


  
 
 Post subject: Re: Reader Locations
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2003 6:14 pm 

Erie PA "Dreary Erie, the mistake on the Lake"

frankree@verizon.net


  
 
 Post subject: Re: Reader Locations *PIC*
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2003 8:13 pm 

Oroville,CA
David Dewey

Image
djdewey@cncnet.com


  
 
 Post subject: Re: North Pole, Alaska
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2003 8:30 pm 

North Pole, Alaska wishing that I was back in Heber Utah with snow, sweat and steam!

Art


artchase@hotmail.com


  
 
 Post subject: Re: Reader Locations
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2003 9:03 pm 

Allentown, PA

http://www.rockhilltrolley.org
jdstrolley@enter.net


  
 
 Post subject: Harwinton, CT
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2003 9:53 pm 

http://www.rmne.org
cechlin@earthlink.net


  
 
 Post subject: Re: Reader Locations
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2003 10:21 pm 

San Francisco Bay Area

http://www.spcrr.org
hees@ix.netcom.com


  
 
 Post subject: Re: Reader Locations
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2003 10:31 pm 

I've lived most of my life in eastern Montgomery County, Pa. Now, I live in northeast Philadelphia. In railroad terms, I grew up minutes from the Budd factory and not far from the PRR's Trewnton cutoff.

Bill


bill@newearth.org


  
 
 Post subject: Re: Reader Locations
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2003 11:22 pm 

Omaha, Nebraska

God Bless,
Gerald W. Kopiasz

> Hello all,

> I asked Erik if it would be OK to poll the
> readers of RYPN as to where we all live. He
> gave
> me the green light.

> So, if you would like, please respond to
> this post with your city and/or state (or
> country).

> This is purely voluntary.

> I'll go first.

> Thanks,

> Alan Levy


hrrhs@aol.com


  
 
 Post subject: Re: Reader Locations
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2003 11:53 pm 

Jonesboro, GA

Southeastern Railway Museum
gapower97@yahoo.com


  
 
 Post subject: Re: Reader Locations
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2003 12:29 am 

Southold, Long Island, New York

n2qhv@arrl.net


  
 
 Post subject: Oxnard, CA
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2003 2:48 am 

Oxnard CA, with extensive amounts of time at Travel Town in Los Angeles. I also travel countrywide extensively.



http://www.traveltown.org
greg@cscvrr.org


  
 
 Post subject: Mount Dora, Florida
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2003 6:43 am 

"Land of perpetual Sunshine...all year round, no snow, no ice...eat some onions...that'll make your ice water"


edrailco@aol.com


  
 
 Post subject: Denver, Co *NM*
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2003 6:48 am 

No Message


  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 106 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to: