It is currently Mon Sep 28, 2026 4:42 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Washington-Capitol Hill Trolley Tunnel
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2003 10:43 pm 

Isn't the Capitol Hill Trolley Tunnell still in existence? If I remember correctly, the photos I've seen of it look a lot like the current entrance to the underground parking garage on the Senate side of the capitol, next to the North Terraces and gardens. Can anybody confirm?

david.wilins@bardstown.com


  
 
 Post subject: Re: Washington-Capitol Hill Trolley Tunnel
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2003 3:50 pm 

> Isn't the Capitol Hill Trolley Tunnell still
> in existence? If I remember correctly, the
> photos I've seen of it look a lot like the
> current entrance to the underground parking
> garage on the Senate side of the capitol,
> next to the North Terraces and gardens. Can
> anybody confirm?

Yes, it is still there and used for parking.

National Capital Trolley Museum


  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to: