It is currently Tue Sep 29, 2026 1:37 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Silly Question
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2004 9:43 pm 

I probably know the answer to this question but if I don't ask I'll always wonder... Does that make sence? Anyway, Is there a place where I can purchase an old wig wag crossing signal? I've always wanted one and don't know where to go to find one. Help!

kenm9@msn.com


  
 
 Post subject: Re: Silly Question
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2004 9:54 pm 

Seriously, watch Ebay. Have seen them before.

> I probably know the answer to this question
> but if I don't ask I'll always wonder...
> Does that make sence? Anyway, Is there a
> place where I can purchase an old wig wag
> crossing signal? I've always wanted one and
> don't know where to go to find one. Help!


Travel Town Museum
greg@cscvrr.org


  
 
 Post subject: Re: Silly Question
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2004 11:03 pm 

> I probably know the answer to this question
> but if I don't ask I'll always wonder...
> Does that make sence? Anyway, Is there a
> place where I can purchase an old wig wag
> crossing signal? I've always wanted one and
> don't know where to go to find one. Help!

There is a website devoted to wig-wags. There is probably a LINK to it from this RyPN site.

midlandblb@cs.com


  
 
 Post subject: Re: Silly Question
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2004 11:25 pm 

> Is there a
> place where I can purchase an old wig wag
> crossing signal? I've always wanted one and
> don't know where to go to find one. Help!

If you haven't already, I would suggest posting this question to the Western Board on trainorders.com. There is a signal maintainer from Central Oregon and Pacific who is a regular on that board, and (more importantly) he also has permission to sell old CORP signal equipment when it is retired.

trainorders.com
pnichol6@prodigy.net


  
 
 Post subject: Re: Silly Question
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 12:49 am 

Thanks for all the leads. I'll let you know if I have any luck.

> If you haven't already, I would suggest
> posting this question to the Western Board
> on trainorders.com. There is a signal
> maintainer from Central Oregon and Pacific
> who is a regular on that board, and (more
> importantly) he also has permission to sell
> old CORP signal equipment when it is
> retired.


kenm9@msn.com


  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to: