It is currently Tue Sep 29, 2026 4:56 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Questions for the IRM folks
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 1:04 pm 

I know there are a lot of IRM folks who post here, and the brief reminded me of a couple of questions I had. Thanks in advance for the answers.

1. Of the entire steam collection, how and why was the Frisco decapod chosen as the "daily runner"?

2. How did the J. Neils Lumber Co. Shay come to the IRM? I've only had the privilege to visit the museum once, and I was fascinated that a Montana mountain logger found its way to the flatlands of north central Illinois.

Great brief, and keep up the good work! Hope to get back someday.

Scott

shawsinoly@aol.com


  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to: