It is currently Tue Sep 29, 2026 7:21 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Carroll County Rail's Two RS3's 603, 606 HELP
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2004 4:04 pm 

Am looking for some information, hopefully someone can help. I've looked through the threads below and can't find exactly what I'm looking for. Any leads would be appreciated as well. Any information would be most appreciated. Please feel free to contact me off list at joshua@joshuakblay.com.

Who was Ozark selling them for?
What scrapper are they going to?

Joshua


  
 
 Post subject: Re: Carroll County Rail's Two RS3's 603, 606 HELP
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2004 5:37 pm 

> Am looking for some information, hopefully
> someone can help. I've looked through the
> threads below and can't find exactly what
> I'm looking for. Any leads would be
> appreciated as well. Any information would
> be most appreciated. Please feel free to
> contact me off list at
> joshua@joshuakblay.com.

> Who was Ozark selling them for?
Joshua, if I recall correctly, the running unit was orginally listed for 30K, which was reduced to 15 before delisting

> What scrapper are they going to?

The guys that might know are on the Alconews group on yahoo moderated by John C Mech, I believe

> Joshua


superheater@rrmail.com


  
 
 Post subject: Thanks
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2004 7:12 pm 

Thank you for your help Super. I have emailed John.


  
 
 Post subject: Re: Carroll County Rail's Two RS3's 603, 606 HELP
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2004 12:31 pm 

> Who was Ozark selling them for?
> What scrapper are they going to?

Did you ask John at OMR?

hi_plain@yahoo.com


  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to: