It is currently Tue Sep 29, 2026 6:28 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: WM Scenic lost film?
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2004 8:55 pm 

While walking along the Cumberland MD platform of the Western Md. Scenic RR recently, I found an exposed roll of film lying in the snow. I'm guessing it was probably lost by someone who attended the photo freight run a couple of weekends ago. I'd sure hate to lose a whole role of film from that occasion! If you think that the film might be yours send me an email (kenkraemer@hotmail.com) describing the type of film and I'll return it.

kenkraemer@hotmail.com


  
 
 Post subject: Re: WM Scenic lost film?
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2004 10:39 pm 

I just forwarded your missive to Carl Franz.

LNER4472-NOSPAM-@bcpl.net


  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to: