It is currently Wed Sep 30, 2026 6:19 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Interchange Upgrades
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2004 12:06 am 

Sorry for the downtime today.

Was making some changes to the database in preparation for the new software and I messed up, and during the process of fixing the mistake, which involved moving many files out of back up and on to the server, the Internet crashed.

It was a big mess.

Anyway, got it all fixed. The entire database isn't back online yet but it should be by tomorrow morning. Should be nothing but smooth sailing until we make the move to the new software in a couple of weeks. Then I'm certain something will go wrong:)

Railway Preservation News
hkading@rypn.org


  
 
 Post subject: Re: Interchange Upgrades
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2004 5:59 am 

> Sorry for the downtime today.

> Was making some changes to the database in
> preparation for the new software and I
> messed up, and during the process of fixing
> the mistake, which involved moving many
> files out of back up and on to the server,
> the Internet crashed.
Hey Hume
That is ok we expect problems to crop up. I especially know about computer and software problems since I have been involved with computers and the Internet for over 10 years now
Keep up the good work
Andrew Martin
TWVRPS

> It was a big mess.

> Anyway, got it all fixed. The entire
> database isn't back online yet but it should
> be by tomorrow morning. Should be nothing
> but smooth sailing until we make the move to
> the new software in a couple of weeks. Then
> I'm certain something will go wrong:)


amartin@wlu.edu


  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to: