It is currently Thu Oct 01, 2026 12:01 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Uintah walking tour
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 11:23 pm 

Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2004 9:35 am
Posts: 8139
Location: Wilton, NY
Fall walking tour of this western Colorado narrow gauge line, abandoned in 1939.

http://www.ngdiscussion.net/cgi-bin/NGD ... read=46310


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Uintah walking tour
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 8:17 am 

Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2004 8:10 am
Posts: 2499
Why do I have this vision of two guys, one behind the other, chugging in-and-out of sync as they climb the hills? Who gets to whistle, the one in front or the one in back?

OK, yes I am joking becasue I am jealous. I'd love to do this... as long as I get to whistle.

Rob


Offline
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to: