It is currently Thu Oct 01, 2026 2:05 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: steamtown
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 9:52 pm 

Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2004 9:05 am
Posts: 118
Is there anything special going on at steamtown this weekend or is it going to be the same everyday stuf. In the past they have had the shops open and different things going on throught the day. I am thinking about going but I would like to know whats going on.
Thank You
Al


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Yes, there are special events
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 8:49 am 

Joined: Thu Aug 19, 2004 2:19 pm
Posts: 1124
Location: Washington, D.C.
Here's a link to a PDF file from Steamtown's Web site that gives the complete line-up of events:

http://www.nps.gov/stea/september2004.pdf

_________________
Erik Ledbetter
www.steamsafari.com


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: steamtown
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 1:52 pm 

Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2004 9:05 am
Posts: 118
Erik
I must of done someting wrong I couldn't find that information thank you.
al


Offline
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to: