It is currently Thu Oct 01, 2026 2:05 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Hey TJ Gaffney, how about those LS&I #33 Shirts...
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 8:36 pm 

Joined: Tue Sep 07, 2004 8:18 pm
Posts: 81
TJ, I never got that shirt we talked about. I think there might be some interest in some of the other volunteers getting more shirts too. Please contact me at teqdiver@yahoo.com.
Thanks,
Ryan Parkevich


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Ohio Central 33 Shirts
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 3:55 pm 

Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2004 11:54 am
Posts: 746
Location: Michigan
Ryan and others --

I paid for yours and some 9 others that were requested by members out of my own pocket, and they were done by the same company in Dennison that did the first batch. They were to contact Jason Johnson when they were done, so my guess is you might want to talk to him to see if they have contacted him yet. Remember -- he lives nearby --- I LIVE IN MICHIGAN (dang-nab-it)!

TJ Gaffney


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hey TJ Gaffney, how about those LS&I #33 Shirts...
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 6:36 pm 

Joined: Tue Sep 07, 2004 8:18 pm
Posts: 81
TJ,
Thanks for doing that for us. I really appreciate it. I wll be back out at the OHCR tomorrow for the excursion this weekend. I will ask Jason about it then. Thanks again. I will miss having you around to keep us organized. Hope to see you soon.
Ryan


Offline
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to: