It is currently Thu Oct 01, 2026 5:05 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: New On Track E-zine
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 9:04 am 

Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2004 9:35 am
Posts: 8139
Location: Wilton, NY
New edition of Ed Kelly's On Track. Features on Pacific Locomotive Association, Ghost Town & Calico (Knotts Berry Farm), plus minature trains at Colorado's Tiny Town and the onetime dairy farm operation in New Jersey called the Centerville & South Western:

http://www.bjwrr.com/ontrack/articles.htm

And check out the Briefs page, which has some steam news you might not see elsewhere:

http://www.bjwrr.com/ontrack/briefs.htm


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New On Track E-zine
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 3:29 am 

Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2004 1:00 am
Posts: 88
Bob-
Thanks for the plug and getting the new URL correct on the link!

This is the first true "webzine" which is more of a complete publication online; rather than a single article. So far I've gotten good feedback; if it works out alright, I'll try and get them done seasonally; four per year. Any article ideas...please send to me directly (ed.kelley@discoverlivesteam.com). I check e-mail about twice daily. I'm also going to be switching e-mail addresses...eventually. I may not reply; I'm pretty swamped as it is and I try my best to answer all e-mails as possible. Your suggestsions would be greatly appreciated!

In December I plan to run a Winter Webzine so I hope. The articles I have on the drawing board would have Colorado NG stuff, particularly Central City and the Georgetown Loop. As the situation unfolds, there will be more to write about. I also would like to do some more 'stuff' on California. The Redwood Valley and SF Zoo will make up the small gauge section as Tiny Town and C&S did for the last issue. The Fall webzine has been laid out for over a month now, and as you can see I like to get things done early.

Thanks and Keep Steaming,
Ed Kelley
ON TRACK with Ed Kelley @ BJWRR.com


Offline
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to: