It is currently Thu Oct 01, 2026 3:32 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: T.R.A.I.N. Convention K.C.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 2:14 pm 

Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 1:55 pm
Posts: 2
Just wondering who from this board is planning to be at the convention next week. The seminars scheduled should be interesting. On Saturday the Midland Railway will provide a ride for convention attendees from Baldwin to Ottawa and return. And I hear a certain corporate steam leader will be giving the keynote address at the banquet Saturday evening.

I am planning to help at the convention, but am not sure exactly what I will be doing yet. I would enjoy meeting some of the other posters from this board.

Brendan G.
Midland Railway


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: T.R.A.I.N. Convention K.C.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 2:21 pm 

Pacific Southwest Railway Museum will be there - Ken Helm is representing us.

Jim Lundquist


  
 
 Post subject: Re: T.R.A.I.N. Convention K.C.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 5:14 pm 

Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2004 9:34 am
Posts: 382
TVRM will be there in the form of myself and Al Phillips.

Too bad you couldn't make it Jim!

_________________
G. Mark Ray - TVRM
www.tvrail.com


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: T.R.A.I.N. Convention K.C.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 9:58 am 

Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2004 9:50 am
Posts: 123
Location: Freeland, Michigan
My wife, Karen, and I will be there. We're taking Amtrak out, and are looking forward to the trip. We'll get on in Ann Arbor, go to Chicago, and take the Southwest Chief on the way out. We're taking the Ann Rutledge on the way home. Spend the night in Chicago, then back to Ann Arbor.

_________________
Marty Knox - Huckleberry RR


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: T.R.A.I.N. Convention K.C.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 11:00 pm 

Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2004 10:21 pm
Posts: 136
Location: Wisconsin
See y'all there!

Jim


Offline
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to: