It is currently Fri Oct 02, 2026 9:47 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: CP 5361
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 9:51 am 

Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2004 9:35 am
Posts: 8139
Location: Wilton, NY
Stored at Depew, NY:http://naphotos.nerail.org/showpic/?photo=200508190731487050.jpg&bydate%3A81


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: CP 5361
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 8:32 pm 

Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2004 8:50 am
Posts: 489
Location: Columbia, MD
Who owns this engine, and are there any plans for it?


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: CP 5361
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 10:17 pm 

Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2004 11:26 am
Posts: 4777
Location: Maine
What I know for certain is that she was used in CP snow melter service. What I've heard, but can't confirm is she was left out in winter with water still in the boiler. I don't know about her rods and running gear either. Is she the last CP Mike of this design? I'd love to see her restored to operation.

_________________
"It's only impossible until it's done." -Nelson Mandela


Offline
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to: