It is currently Sat Oct 03, 2026 6:54 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: No-flames 1361 question
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 7:58 am 

Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2004 2:28 pm
Posts: 486
Seriously!

I"m not good at searching old posts here, nor have I found anything after googling, etc. So-just to refresh my memory-once 1361 is restored to operating condition, where will it run? Or is the plan to have it restored to running condition, but stored serviceable (in the hopes of something getting worked out with other carriers for operations, etc)?

Thanks!


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: No-flames 1361 question
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:34 am 

Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2004 5:06 pm
Posts: 314
Location: Altoona PA
John,

Here is the way I have answered this question in the past and is the best I can do at this point given that until we actually sit down to plan a trip, we are dealing in the hypothetical.

"We will entertain running 1361 wherever a fiscally sound and physically possible proposal is made to do so. Neither of those criteria will be met easily and we will not go anywhere that doesn't meet both. I'm not trying to be deliberately vague, I promise you."

It is not our intention to "store it servicable".

Thanks


Offline
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to: